- Home »
The Sisters of St. Joseph Neighborhood Network adheres to the guidelines established within the Donor Bill of Rights.
The SSJNN is a non-profit agency (501C3) sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Northwestern Pennsylvania. Corporate and private tax deductible contributions are appreciated and ensure that the SSJNN can continue to assist the neighborhood it serves.
Contributions in cash, personal checks, cashier’s checks, or money orders can be made payable to the Sisters of St. Joseph Neighborhood Network and mailed to 425 W 18th St. Erie PA 16502
- Tutoring children in reading or mathematics
- Working at the Soup Kitchen
- Assisting with office management (i.e. receptionist, clerical duties, basic household maintenance)
- Participating in one of our many other programs
- Hygiene products
- Paper supplies (i.e. toilet paper, diapers, tissues)
- Non-perishable food items
- Paper products for soup kitchen
- Donor Bill of Rights (26.34 KB)